If you are using mobile authenticator and you have extracted your shared_secret code from your phone/desktop app you can use SteamTimeIdler as an authenticator to your Steam account to generate your own authentication codes for logging in to Steam.
AutoRestarter uses this to re-log in to your account and now we offer you the ability to use this for yourself and authenticate your Steam account.
Don’t worry – we have locked this feature down so only you will have access and we have locked it further by allowing you to add a secondary password to fully secure you authentication code.
- Generate your own authentication codes on SteamTimeIdler
- Add a secondary password to secure your codes
- Available if you are using Mobile or Desktop authentication
- This is an optional feature when you start your idle
- Available on all packages
We have a lot more to offer